Cinematic Artist for Telltale Games (June 2013 - present)
- Projects: The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead Season 2, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead: Michonne, Minecraft Story Mode, Batman: The Telltale Series, Guardians of the Galaxy
- Worked on cutscenes, interactive dialog, and action.
- Responsible for making decisions on camera locations, character staging and acting, composition of shots, pacing, etc.
Freelance Animator for Bigfott Studios (November 2010-January 2011)
- All The World IMDb Link
- Worked on 9 short animations for a montage scene.
- Responsible for 100% of animation, pencil tests, and clean up drawings.
Contributing Artist for MS Paint Adventures (Summer 2010 - 2012)
- Assisted in creating full sprite sheets for characters, based on existing artwork.
- Animated walking loop for "[S] Make her pay."
- Animated several character battle sprites.
- Completed illustration for calendar product.
- Assisted in organizing and hosting live drawing webcast.
- Completed full-color illustrations for computer wallpaper and prints.
- Various other assets for Flash work.
Freelance Illustration (2007-present)
- Worked for primarily online clients, creating sketches, illustrations, tiling patterns, and other art pieces tailored to their specifications.
January 2013 - June 2013 (Left due to starting at Telltale Games)
Program: Character Animation
Vancouver Institute of the Media Arts
September 2008- August 2009 - Vancouver, BC
Program: Classical Animation
- Courses included:
- Traditional and Flash-based animation
- Life Drawing
- Layout & Design
- Animation History
- Above average knowledge of PCs and networking.
- 16+ years experience with Wacom products. Heavy experience in customizing settings for optimized workflows.
- Quick to adapt to new software.
- Used to keeping an organized file structure.
- Some experience with CSS and HTML.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- CLIP Studio Paint
- TV Paint Animation
- Adobe After Effects
- Autodesk Maya
- Paint Tool Sai
- ToonBoom Opus
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere